The FRISCjs simulator has two parts: a FRISC assembler (built using PEGjs) which translates FRISC assembly code to machine code and a FRISC CPU simulator which executes machine code.
Furthermore, there are two user interfaces to the simulator: a Web application graphical interface and a NodeJS command-line interface.
The Web application interface is available here.
The API of the core FRISCjs components is described here.
FRISCjs was developed by Ivan Zuzak. Contributors: Ivan Budiselic, Stanko Krtalic.
FRISCjs is built with many open-source projects:
- PegJS - used for generating the FRISC assembly code parser.
- NodeJS - used for the command-line version of the simulator.
- jQuery - used for the Web application version of the simulator.
- Bootstrap - used for the Web application version of the simulator.
- Ace - used as the editor for the Web application version of the simulator.
- Keymaster - used for reconfiguring/disabling keyboard shortcuts.
Licensed under the Apache 2.0 License.